From the moment you drive it away, your new Hyundai is being exposed to environmental factors that can cause damage to its internal and external surfaces. Exposure to UV light, sap from trees and droppings from bats and birds can deteriorate its exterior surfaces causing damage and premature aging to your vehicle. Inside your car, food, drinks, sweat and UV light , can contribute to the deterioration of surfaces and upholstery.
Whether you park your car in a garage overnight or it is left out in the elements, your vehicle needs to be cared for appropriately, if it’s to maintain its pristine condition.
High performance car protection
High Performance Surface Coating
- High performance surface coating for the exterior of your car has self-cleaning properties which prevent dirt from sticking to the surface.
- Gives your vehicle a brilliant shine while protecting it from losing its glossy finish.
- Provides protection from damage caused by bird and bat droppings, bug splatters from night driving and tree sap.
- Protects against discolouration and fading from UV light.
High Performance Leather Coating
- The high performance leather coating keeps the leather surface soft and supple with deep down moistening protection.
- Protects leather surfaces from discolouration and dehydration from UV light.
High performance Fabric & Carpet Coating
- High performance fabric and carpet coating provides durable and invisible protection against staining from common foods and liquids.
- Assists with resistance from staining.
- Provides protection from harmful bacteria, mould and fungus.
High Performance Vinyl Coating
- Provides protection for vinyl surfaces from spilled food and drink.
- Assist with easy cleaning of the vinyl surfaces.
- Provides protection against cracking and discolouration from UV light.
Benefits of window film
- Window film or window tint reduces the heat inside the car, keeping you and your passengers cool and comfortable.
- Serves the function of reducing UV light in the car, so you can enjoy the sunlight without being exposed to its damaging rays.
- Makes driving safer by reducing glare from the sun, thereby limiting eye strain and fatigue.
- Aesthetically pleasing to the look and feel of the vehicle.
- Protects the interior of the car from fading and discolouration caused by UV light.
- The film tint holds the glass together in the event that it is broken, so it is safer with less mess to clean up.
- Assists with resale value of the car due to a reduction in fading of interior.